Terms and Conditions
1. The accommodation contract will be considered legally agreed as soon as the accommodation is reserved, or in the event that a written confirmation is not possible due to the time scale, has been verbally agreed to be held for you.
2. Entering into the accommodation contract commits both parties to fulfil the contract, irrespective of what period the contract has been entered into for, the contract cannot be cancelled by one party only.
3. Reserved rooms will be available to the guest as of 1pm and will be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
4. Unless a late arrival has been agreed, the hotel reserves the right to re-assign rooms if these have not been claimed by 6pm.
5. The guest does not acquire the right to certain rooms or facilities. Should the reserved rooms not be available, the hotel is required to aim to provide equivalent replacement on site or at their other establishments.
6. If the timescale between reservation and arrival is in excess of 180 days, the hotel reserves the right to apply price changes.
7. A change of VAT, irrespective of the time of entering into the contract, will be at the expense of the guest.
8. a) In the event of cancellation by the guest, the guest will be charged the accepted operational price of 80%
b) The cost savings incurred by cancellation of the agreed accommodation are at 20% for an overnight stay and 40% for an overnight stay including catering.
c) If a written cancellation policy has been agreed between the hotel and the guest, cancellation is free of charge up until the agreed date. At the end of the agreed period a fee of 80% of the original charge will apply.
9. a) The hotel will endeavour to re-allocate non claimed accommodation to avoid loss of earnings.
b) Until the accommodation has been re-allocated the cancellation fees apply as per part 8 of this document.
10. We accept liability for items brought into the hotel in accordance with German law (max. 3.000 Euro).
11. For any out of the ordinary pricing there will be a special payment arrangement.
12. The place of fulfilment as well as jurisdiction for incurred cost is without exception in Bocholt.